We have all have a Dad as that is why we exist but do we do enough to show our appreciation. Fathers Day is one opportunity for this to take place. It does not have to be expensive. You could:
- Create a book of vouchers (I will clean the car, weed the garden etc)
- You could cook a BBQ
- Take him out to breakfast
- Or find something he wants in the Home Fathers Day catalogue
There are plenty of great ideas such as:
- Ear muffs $10.00 – too block you out!
- Tape measure $19.95 – too see how much you have grown
- Plenty of power tools – who does not like a new drill
- Or splash out on a new man cave (shed)
Above all do something for your Dad this Fathers Day.